Blueberry Seed Oil, cold pressed from blueberry seeds, is a potent source of tocopherols, carotenoids and natural antioxidants. It is high in essential Omega 3 fatty acids, containing a high percentage of alpha linolenic acid.
Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which make it a powerful tool for skin care. It can be used as a primary ingredient or as a secondary ingredient to enhance the performance of other oils.
- Rejuvenates the skin due to its high antioxidant levels
- Reduces wrinkles and the effect of aging
- Makes the skin look plump and firm
- Helps treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Helps repair damaged skin, hair, and nail cells.
- Helps in the healing of cracked lips and lip sores
- Provides a shiny glow for the skin
- Assists in the fight against harmful UV
- Treats damaged skin caused by high levels of radiation
(comes in glass packaging)